All reservations are subject to availability at the time of your request Availability can not be guaranteed until you have received the total payment. If you wish, you can change or cancel your reservation, please contact as soon as possible, with your assigned Travel Advisor, announce your reservation number. Lilas del Mar suggests that you carefully read the clause corresponding to CANCELLATION POLICIES. Any change of reservation is subject to availability and quotation of rates. For more information, contact our assigned department, announce your reservation number. All reservations confirmed in firm by Lilas del Mar Luxury Condos will provide a reservation control number for which it is possible to carry you at all times.
The amount corresponding to your reservation Lilas del Mar transfers it immediately to the credit card information that corresponds to it, as long as the status of your reservation shows that it is confirmed, and appears on your account statement with the Legend: RESERVATION CONFIRMED. For the payment of your reservation, we accept Visa, Master Card and American Express credit cards. If you have a credit card, you can send a bank transfer. For more information please contact us by phone. The rates published on our site are quoted in US Dollars ($ USD), which are specifically made at the time. Mexican Pesos will be charged in Mexican Pesos. In the case of any other type of currency, the transaction amount will be converted into US Dollars at the exchange rate in effect on the date of the transaction. Please note that the amount that was increased on your credit card payment receipt may vary up to three percent due to the international fluctuation of the currency exchange rate. Lilas del Mar is not responsible for this fluctuation. You acknowledge having been informed of the fluctuation of the exchange rate and agree to the associated charge in US Dollars. In case of a fiscal invoice, please contact us. Observations are made after the purchase or after having enjoyed the reserved service (s).
All the request for cancellation must be informed by you in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, announce your reservation number.
To cancel your Reservation you can consult the links called Cancellation Policy, the cancellation terms and conditions. However, Lilas del Mar can describe its general cancellation policies for the majority of cases:
- Reservations canceled 15 days or more before the arrival date are subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount of your reservation.
- Reservations canceled 14 to 3 days before the arrival date are subject to a 2 night charge.
- Reservations canceled 2 to 0 days before the arrival date, or in case of not arriving, will not be refunded. Similarly, refunds for early departures are not applicable.
- For the seasons of Christmas, New Year and Easter, cancellation policies are different, if you want information on this, please contact us.
- In the cases in which the refund is processed in terms of the upcoming cancellation policies, the amount to be reimbursed is reflected in your account statement within the next 5 to 10 business days depending on the Banking Process, mainly the terms of your issuing bank.